Sunday, 3 March 2013

Black on Black on Black OOTD

So I have never done on outfit of the day post before; I am not really that confident.  But, I know the way to get over a fear is to do it anyway, so here goes.  

I love wearing black, it's so easy to coordinate! I love colour too but black is my staple during the winter months.  I wore this outfit to work the other day, the pics aren't great but bear with me, I am easing myself into this.








Quilted Sleeve Biker Jacket Primark
Pleated Maxi  Skirt- Primark 
Chiffon Shirt - TK Maxx, 
Black vest - Primark
Black boots - Matalan
Snakeskin print scarf - Marks and Spencer

I love this scarf, I was inspired by Kat over at doesmybumlook40 I bought it in the summer and it is one of my favourites.   

I love Maxis in winter so I was pleased to pick this one up for £14 in Primark.  It is quite lightweight though, so I have to wear it with tights to keep warm.  The jacket was another bargain I picked up last autumn.  I didn't like at first but kept it on a whim.  

Here is a better pic


Finally my boots were a bargainous £22 from Matalan


So now spring is in the air, I am feeling colourful again.  What colours are you channeling for spring?






4 comments:

  1. Fear not! Your outfit is very stylish and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love maxi's and motos...very chic!

    ReplyDelete